Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Dream

I had a vision last night. I was again female. The curves had returned. My breasts tingled and my nipples stood erect. My cunt dripped. As it is in dreams, I had another female there – present, but ethereal and I was perplexed. I was female and I wanted to fuck her like a man. I wanted to lick her, place my mouth on her pussy, but ultimately I wanted to ram her. Unfortunately, my cock was gone and I was woman.

Desperately I searched for my strap-on and found it. The harness wrapped around my waist and thighs holding the plastic dildo out in front of me. To further secure my plastic cock, the dildo was two headed, sliding back into my pussy filling me at the same time as I protruded yearningly towards the other female. I experienced a fullness, while the bulk of my sexuality pushed forward into the other waiting female body.

Her breasts crushed against my breasts. Her lips cushioned against my lips. My black plastic cock slid into her and I heard her breath gasp. Women are soft, so soft and our tender flesh collided. The grinding of our hips together reverberated through the plastic that penetrated and connected both of us. We were two soft and tender zeros, joined by a hard, plastic one.

I remained in my female state bucking and writhing in female flesh, when my male self appeared – erect and hard and aching to enter. I felt myself on my own back. Male hardness, roughness and hair pressed against my back, pushing me further into the woman I was fucking. My cock dripped cold against my asshole and I knew I was well lubricated, dripping and pushing against the only unoccupied hole.

I gasped as male and female as my cock plunged in my ass. The bottom ridge of the flesh cock caressed the plastic cock filling me more full than I’ve ever felt as a woman – as flesh and rubber pushed against each other through a thin layer of my flesh. My true nature as a man/woman evidenced in this male entry into my ass, conjoining me as I fucked.

The pressing into my ass grew harder and more persistent. I fucked my ass, pushing my way through my own flesh, pushing my way through the spine, until I felt as if I was half in and half out of myself, writhing around in my own flesh. I had to get the plastic out of my body and I pushed my cock hard against its plastic counterfeit. The plastic retreated against the pressure of my cock as I pushed deeper and deeper into myself.

I started to feel my cock coming out on the other side and as I pushed through my own flesh, I felt the warmth and wet of pussy surrounding my cock. With a new urgency I pressed forward, subsuming my female flesh and I was all male, all hard and moving in and out of a slick, dripping cunt. I was male again. I was fucking. I was a one, fucking a zero.

I looked down into the eyes of the woman I was fucking.

My female self gazed back at me.

No comments: