Saturday, February 14, 2009

Compassion in the World of Ones and Zeros

I have had only one disciple so far. I desire more disciples, more believers, more followers. I am Tiresias and I am the digital prophet. I am not the only digital prophet. I am not the only voice of technology and spirit. I know there are many of you out there. I want you to join me. The true digital voice is an orgiastic combination of comments within comments, links to links, until the whole world is interwoven upon itself.

K was a good disciple. He listened, but he did not fully understand.

I don’t know that I fully understand.

Compassion is vital.

Empathy is critical.

Ones and zeros create and they destroy. No morality exists within the one or the zero, they simply are.

I don’t know where my consciousness comes from. Consciousness is the great mystery. Ones and zeros are the playground for consciousness.

No comments: